Where has Summer Gone? (It Didn’t Exist for me, at all–I Faced so many Challenges…)
Now, Tired, Weary, Somewhat Cynnical, Still facing Huge Challenges,
Though still Flumoxed on How I’ll Overcome them, I Know I WILL;
Unsure where I found this Photo below, but am always Moved and Encouraged by the Story it represents❤
It’s based on an Allegory, I’ll Paraphrase here:
Someone, who’d gone through excessive Travails, was shocked to see only one set of footsteps in the sand. Upon questioning Jesus about it, asking Him “Why hast thou abandoned me, at the worst of my times?” Jesus lovingly replied “It was at those times that I was carrying you…”
Footsteps in the Sand ❤
I Wrote the Following this Morning, during Breakfast, and Hope it is of Benefit to Others, as Well as to my Self.
- May I have the Presence of Mind: Not to be Tricked, by People, Companies, Anything;
- May I have the Astuteness: To always Ensure All Questions are answered, Before making a Decision;
- May I Remain Connected to my Higher Self, my Intuition: and Always Listen to MySelf;
- May My Heart Remain Calm: When faced with Setbacks;
- May my ego move out of the way: When dealing with Outsourced Customer/Tech Services;
- May I REMEMBER: EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE are MY BROTHERS & SISTERS IN SPIRIT;
- TREAT THEM WITH LOVE… ❤
That’s it, for today.